Don't let appearances fool you, this tin-chap has a sour mouth... and a sour attitude. So far this year i've found myself crawling through air-ducts to escape zombies, been to the toilet in a giant egg and spent the weekend in a cave made of crystals; but of all the things I saw myself also doinglistening…
ESCAPE ROOMS WITH A TWISTED TWIST!
Bring your team on an adventure of hilarious clue solving as you escape the world you know and enter rooms of ludicrously twisted mysteries.
With twisted key, you and your team will enter Poppa Plock's wonky workshop. Guided by Plock's outrageous ventriloquist dummy and demented dolls, the pressure is on to solve the mystery and complete his penultimate creation. If you fail, you're doomed to remain in this wind-up world forever.
Described as 'The Crystal Maze on crystal meth!' Handmade Mysteries escape rooms offer a more immersive adventure which will have you delving through secret rooms hidden in the depths of England's finest drinking establishments.
Games last one hour and are available to seekers of bizarre mystery aged 18 and over, with limited spaces in the coming months.
Act quickly - these pulse racing games are not for the faint of brain.
Prices range from £23 - £30 per person for teams of 2 - 6 players. Games run from Wednesday to Sunday each week.
The Depot Pub, 1 Carpenter's Mews, North Road, London, N7 9EF
Caledonian Road (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.